My chief complaint about Facebook

Before the topic at hand (Facebook complaints) let me preface by saying that I love using Facebook on my iPod, the mobile APP that is.  Simplicity. No clutter.  In fact, the same can be said for G+, Linkedin, Twitter.  I am convinced that social media's best environment is MOBILE!

Otherwise, my chief complaint about FB is that Zuckerberg and friends assume that I want the comments on my wall posted on the wall of all of my followers.  Of course, that practice can be curbed or stopped with adjustments to the ACCOUNT SETTINGS, but why does FB always employ the OPT OUT method as opposed to the OPT IN alternative?

Just for curiosity sake, I went searching for content on this topic, "Top 10 complaints about Facebook," and was surprised by how little I found on the subject.  Is there a greater tolerance than I thought among the millions of FB users for the intrusive and awkward policies of Zuckerberg and Company?

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
___


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WELCOME to My alt@cities
N E I G H B O R H O O D
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MyJournal ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li  ||  Mobile
Altamobile by Altaloman  ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
FLY-on-the-Web  ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
People Quotient ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
Topix Trivia  ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
LAO : My alt@cities  ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
MYG : My Gov Watch  ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
VIS : Voyager Vision   ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
NPO : Philanthropy Mobile   ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
SET : Senior-Time   ||  Blogger  ||  Paper.li ||  Mobile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Other Paper.i Productions
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
CWT : CANSWERIST ||  Mobile
AGW : ANY GIVEN WORD ||  Mobile
OT : OBAMACARE TODAY ||  Mobile
PK : PRODIGY KIDS ||  Mobile
ATD : alt@cities TRENDING TODAY  ||  Mobile

Comments